Monday, April 19, 2010

It Hurts


Milva and I went for a 30min walk today.
Shawn decided that it´s best if we are just friends. Well, we haven´t been anything else for the last three years anyway. But yeah - it hurts alot. We are still going to live together and help each other - that´s what friends do.
I feel very weak right now and my mind is just spinning a hundred miles an hour. The thing is that I love him so much and care so much for him so the only thing I want for him is the best. I guess that what you call unselfish love - if you want the best for the other person and put your feelings behind.
And for me - I´m going to concentrate on my Horsemanship journey and on Milva. I´m going to go to the fast track course and do my extern/internship there and who knows, maybe one day Milva and I can live in Canada again. That´s where my heart is anyway, even though it would be quiete stupid to leave such a good and well paid jobb behind.
Never mind, today is not a day where decissions should be made anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment