Sunday, April 25, 2010

Rode Milva Today And Planing Which Fast Track Course To Attend

I rode Milva today for 5min!!!!! Can you believe it????? It´s super freaking awesome!!!!
I was totally alone at the farm. Or well, Malin & Co was there of course but they live there so it doesn´t count. But no one else was there so I didn´t had to stress to get ready or being worried about someone coming in.
I warmed Milva up for 25min with figure 8s and walking next to her in z3 stearing her. Then I put on the Rock Chanel and got on her. First I waited for her to relax and come down with her head which didn´t take long. Well and then I rode on my baby :))))))))))). All by myself.
She has no balance of course but still feels very soft and is super comfortable to sit on.
AHHHHH I´m really proud of myself!
Fast Track Course - the dates for 2011 are out. I just can´t decide which one to take. I would love to wait for Sofie coming home to tell me everything about it first but I feel I have to book it soon so I get a spot on it. I also hope for Susana from Portugal to come with me. And last but not least I have to check with work - Hanne, my boss gave me the ok when I asked her before but for reasonable reasons I can´t take 5 weeks of during the summertime which means it´s going to be Florida. Decissions, decissions,....

3 comments:

  1. Gud så skoj att det kändes bra att rida och att du planerar fast tracken :-)

    kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härligt det låter! Positive and progressive med ;) !

    ReplyDelete