Saturday, December 19, 2009

Winter Wonder Land

I love winter and the snow - when I´m healthy. I had to go to the hospital this morning because of a kidneystone, hurt like hell! So I didn´t made it to the stable yet but gave auntie Anita a call to check on Milva. I have to go there later on to give the horses the evening food and the medication to Milva.
Milva was hurt again yesterday. She had a wound on her left back leg. It was full with blood and looked pretty scary first - with the snow and her white hindleg it looked like a big wound.
I cleaned it and put some desinfection on her. She didn´t react at all when I touched it which is unlike her. I guess that means it doesn´t hurt her.
I played with her in the ridinghouse for 1 hour. I put the big black tube in there and we did sidewards game over it.
In the beginning I walked in z3 again for warming her up and then we played the 7 games.
The sun is shining right now and with all the snow out there it just looks wonderful!
Wish I could go to Milva now but better take a little nap and don´t overdo it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment