Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snowstorm

I was in the stable early again today. I had to drive Shawn to his shop and went directly after to Milva.
It took me 3 hours for the stablework. I helped the twins with Malin´s two turnout stables and cleaned our stable. I also brought out cooking hot water for the drinking bathtube. I could see the difference though compare to Malin´s bathtubes. Hers were still full with eyes and almost no water left to drink for the horses. Ours just had a thin layer of ice not even worth mentioning it.
When I finally was done with all the work I had a quick coffe with a cinemonbun and Milva kept me company.
I gave Milva a quick brush and was just on the way to the ridinghouse when Anna started to build up a freejumping course. So I could not go in to the ridinghouse. Which kind of annoyed me! Normally the freejumping is wednesdays at 11.00a.m and not tuesdays.
I didn´t want to wait until lunchtime and drove home instead. My innitial plan was to go back there later this afternoon but now it´s snowing and blowing so much. I rather stay at home then.
The cardrive home was already a nightmare. It took me 40min from Mörarp to Landskrona. Usually it takes 20min. The roads were full with snow from the storm and even though I drove my Suv it was still scarry.
I have to go in later though to pick up Shawn from the shop and we might go out and see a movie with friends - Avatar.
Ponytime again tomorrow morning.

5 comments:

  1. Usch vädret är hemskt jag fryser bara jag tittar ut. Men men gissar att hästarna trivs med vädret så jag får väl glädjas åt dem. Fy vad du jobbat på i dag, ta det nu lugnt och njut lite av att vara inomhus.
    Jag ska snart åk ut till pållarna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kör försiktigt!!!!! det är jätte hemskt pa vägarna! ha det sa kul med hoppningen ikväll. krama milva fran mig.
    puss puss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oki jag lovar att göra bägge sakerna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. egentligen är det 3 saker ;) du ska ju ha kul med hoppningen ocksa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoppningen gick bra, Orkan är en klippa!
    Alla hästarna stod ute i snöfallet och verkade njuta av det när jag kom. Supermysigt!
    Efterår fick de maten du så snällt ställt fram men de verkade inte hungriga för de hade inte ätit upp det gamla.
    Vi ses i morgon!

    ReplyDelete