Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Waiting For The Vet

I just came home to have a quick bite to eat before heading back to the stable. Helene - our veterinary is coming to check on Milva´s leg.
I was at the stable early in the morning again to play with Milva by myself in the ridinghouse. I took the big green ball with me, 2 cones and put the big black tube in the ridinghouse as well.
I started the session with walking in z3 again. Doing some walk - stop - walk transitions and backing up from z5 again.
I also did some figure 8´s in walk from both sides.
We also worked on our sidewards game over the black pole. When I took her to the pole she started to do sidewards by herself in front of it - too cute!
I asked her then to put the frontlegs over and directed her very slightly sidewards. I could feel that there was a little threshold and she wasn´t quit sure what to do but she did walk a few steps sidewards so I stopped right there.
All in all we played for 40min.
I´m not sure if she has something in her leg or not - I think it might be right back, but not sure.
Anyway back to the stable now.

No comments:

Post a Comment