Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Ferrierproblem Solved!

My vet Helene is becoming a ferrier now and is starting school in january.
I asked her if she would like to do Milva´s hooves and she agreed :))))))))))
What a relief! I mean there can´t be anything better than having your veterinary doing your horses hooves!!!!
I don´t care how much it costs as long as I can be sure it is done right and I have completly faith in Helene! Helene has been Milva´s vet since I bought her and when she quit working for Ursula I was seriously worried. I know I´m the worried kind of person especially when it comes to Milva.
A few months ago I found out that Helene has started her own business now and was practising again. It was like a big stone falling of my chest.
Right veterinary and right ferrier are so important! Having them in one and the same person is more than perfect!
Milva got her vaccinations today and she also got her teeth fixed. I usually do that at the same time. Milva is pretty cool with needles. So no worries there.
I finally got the celebration dvd today! Going to watch it this evening together with Shawn. He promised to make waffles tonight with whipped cream and strewberries :)

2 comments:

  1. Aaaarrrghhh!!! waffles with strawberries and cream??!! Are you kidding me? I want to move in with you! I am a waffle-addict but we don't have a machine to do some here and can't find any so haven't eaten waffles for ages! Well actually I ate one this morning but it was a fake one from the supermarket, not the same! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh sweetie i can send you one :). you just have to switch the outlet for an uk-one which is not a big problem and easy to do.
    shawn bought the waffle iron today. i had mine with strewberries and cream and shawn had his wiht mable sirup. i LOVE waffles and pancakes!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete