Monday, December 7, 2009

Birthday Day

It´s nice to be off when having birthday so I could spend all day in the stable.
I mucked out 9 wheelbarrels today. There was still alot left but I couldn´t take anymore. Going to continue tomorrow though. I also cleaned up outside.
I went with Milva into the ridinghouse for a short time. The twins were riding their competition horses and I didn´t want to be in their way.
I did follow the rail from z3 in walking and we also practised walk-stop transitions.
I should try to ride her again but somehow I think it´s much more fun to play with her from the ground.
Changing to clean clothes now and picking up Shawn at work to go out for B-dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Wish you a nice evenening out. I just like you at least for the moment think that playing on the ground is more fun. Not everyone can understand that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy B-day hoppas du fick en riktigt bra dag :-)
    Känner oxå att det är roligare från marken just nu man kan ju göra så mycket även där.

    HA DET BRA, PUSS O KRAM

    ReplyDelete