Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Doing Much Better

I think Milva is back to normal again. I can see it in her eyes that she is feeling well again :)))
Anita was so kind to do all the stable work today. What a luxury to get to the stable and everything is done!
I took Milva to the ridinghouse and played with her for 25min. 15min I walked with her from z3 and z5. We also did some backing up again from z5. I actually can stand on the end of the 22´foot rope and back her up from z5. Pretty cool I think.
After that it was a little bit of sidewards game and that was it for today.
Didn´t want to do too much yet.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww so happy baby Milva's feeling better! Well done! See, you handled that very well, you can be proud of yourself! :)
    And backing up from Z5? Are you kidding, that's fantastic!! You are such a pro! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a real smarty horse :). Learning so fast! Backing up from z5 she could do for a long time - even on liberty. I just have to stand behind her and wink her back and she is backing up. Love my little pony!

    ReplyDelete