Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day

...it is in Canada anyway.
Went to the stable early in the morning again to feed the horses. They sure were hungry this morning. I stayed there until I had to leave for work.
Most of the time I spent cleaning out the stall and trying to get rid of the water in the stable. There is a little lake just in the front of the entrance. I already can see ducks moving in there ;).
I guess it´s because all the snow melted and it rained all night last night. Whatsoever I don´t think it´s suitable to have a little swimmingpool in the stable so I tried to get rid of most of the water using a bucket. Milva thought it was very intressting and was standing in the way all the time. She really likes tools and machines. As soon as someone repairs something she is the first one there to check it out.
I played for 45min in the ridinghouse. Don´t know why I keep writing that I played in the ridinghouse. I´m not playing anywhere else at the moment anyway.
We did a bit of mirror mirror and did a nice backup from z5 at liberty. I love doing that and every time I´m equaly amazed that she is backing up. My little smart pony.
Also played with falling leafpatterns in walk.
Looking forward to seeing my pony tomorrow again. Don´t know how I´m going to survive a week without here when we are skiing. Anita is going to take care of her while we are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment