Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Funday

I went to the stable at lunch to give the horses silage. Milva was asleep outside on her favourite spot. Orkan and Strong where way down on the other end of the pasture and Paulina was the only one who came to greet me. Milva woke up pretty quick though and called for me. I put out 5 different piles of silage so they wouldn´t fight so much. Didn´t help much though. Orkan just thinks all of them are for him. It´s not a very good situation right now and I can´t wait for getting unlimited haysilage again! I don´t like when feeding time is becoming a stress-situation and that´s what it is right now.
Anyway I also mucked out the stable and cleaned the bathtube and filled it up with new water again. Malin is still away so I also fixed her two turnouts.
Now I´m going to watch some more videos from www.parelli.com . I have printed out all the different pages of the videos so I can check those off I have been watching and write useful comments to those I found helpful. Parelli´s video library is awesome! It´s thousand of hours of useful and intressting information! People out there don´t know what they are missing or they are just ignorant and think they know it all already. Well, I guess not everybody can be a learnaholic.

1 comment: