Saturday, August 22, 2009

Squeeze Game Over Cavaletti

I feel so bad right now! I tried to make Milva jump over a bigger cavalettipole today. It´s easy to squeeze her over low ones so I thought I can spice things up a little bit. What I did was first having 2 cavalettis after each other cause I thought she would jump them but my smart girl figured out the puzzle and stepped in between the 2 poles. Of course it wasn´t easy for her to get out again but she managed.
After that I highered the cavaletti and put another one on the top of it. I send Milva over and and she did as always and tried to step over it instead of jumping. The cavaletti fell down and she got it between her legs and fell down on her knees. She did stay very leftbrain though but I could see the worries in her eyes. My poor little baby. I assured her that she did a wonderful job and walked with her over the cavaletti a few times - after lowering it again. We also trotted over it.
Befor doing this session we went for a walk in the field again and grazed again for 45 min. She just loves being outside in the big field.
I also put her on the stonepedesdal and yoyoed her threw the ridinghouse door inside - me standing on the end of the 22 foot line. She is such a smart girl!
Can´t wait to play with her again tomorrow. Shawn is coming too so he can help me when I sit on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment