Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Soulsisters

Spending undemanding time with Milva today. Her favourite thing to do and I have to admitt I love it too. There is nothing better in the world than hanging out with your horse!
Shawn and I went to Oskarshamn today to pick up some wood for his shop and because of that I came to the stable late in the evening.
Milva was standing at the silageball eating when I arrived. I asked for permission to come closer to her and after her nodding with the head I sat down in the silagball and kept her company. After a while she stopped eating and just stood next to me, putting her nose in my lap and started to fall half asleep. I love those moments! I stayed with her for about an hour just sitting there and enjoying her company.
Sometimes I wonder if other people feel the same with their horses. I know some do - but not many.
Milva is truly my soulhorse. I have never met a horse before that touched my soul in that way as she does. I wish more people would experience the same with their horses.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, such a cute post!
    I like undemanding time, it's priceless!
    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! But not many people appreciate it...which is strange I think! I mean if you have a best friend don´t you just wanna spend as much time as possible with him/her?

    ReplyDelete