Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Me In A Nutshell

I was twice in the stable again today. Oh god I don´t want to think about starting to work again and just be able to go to the stable once a day - like everyone else.
It was a lovely summerday today and pretty hot. Milva was standing and eating silage when I came but as soon as she saw me she came walking towards me. We went for a little walk around the farmhouse. While we mooseyed around a danish woman called for a jobinterview for next monday. Of course I agreed to it - just I forgot to ask her who she was and where the interview would be...lol
After our little walk we went in to the riding house and did some circling game. Unfortunatally I didn´t sat it up for success! Which really irritates me now when I think about it. I should have known better!!!!
The thing that happend was that I didn´t close the little door from the riding house. Usually it is always closed so of course Milva thought that was really intressting - much more intressting than walking around in a stupid circle and who can blame her? I mean she is right - it is more intressting to watch the people and horses passing by outside.
Anyway, we did some circles and change of direction and a little bit of trott. I wasn´t satisfied though and it didn´t feel good. I also forgot to stop her when engaging her hindquarters so of course she was coming towards me instead.
Well, I have learned my lesson!
After our little session we went grazing again on the big field for 45min. I trotted a bit with her on the 22 foot line and she thought that was funny and got all big and showed a fancy trott - she is just so adorable!
After coming home Shawn called me from the shop and asked me if I want to go to the stable again and do something with Milva cause he had time over before going to the shop again.
So I went there again and put the saddle on her and grazed her for a bit before Shawn came. I sat on her in the ridinghouse for about 10min. She was pretty relaxed and chewed on her carrots. Shawn walked with her a little bit while I sat on her and she didn´t care much about that either. My smart little baby!
I got off her as long as she was leftbrain and ended the session with a good experience for her.
Can´t wait to see her again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment