Thursday, August 20, 2009

Keep It Intressting

After reading Sofie´s blog today I got reminded to keep our playsession intressting and fun.
It´s much harder to be intressting and fun for your than I thought. But I´m trying...
I put the big black tube in the ridinghouse today to work on hour sidewardsgame on the 22 foot line. The goal would me standing on the end of the 22 foot line not moving and Milva passing sidewards infront of the black tube.
Unfortunatally I have teached Milva the sidewardsgame wrong. She is happily going sidewards when I cross my legs in front of her a bit like mirror mirror.
It did work well though when I tried it with the tube. First she tried to solve the puzzle and put one leg on the tube, rolled the tube around, stepped with one leg over it, bit in it - she is too funny sometimes. When she finally asked a question I asked her to go sidewards and she did. Smart girl. I gave her a carrot after that and when I asked her to do it the other direction she just did it by herself until the end of the tube.
My smart little baby. I left it by that today and went out grazing with her afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment