Thursday, January 13, 2011

Too Funny


Well deserved undemanding time with Milva today. Usually when I muck out the stable I have Milva loose outside the stable where she can eat her extra hay. I put the 22-foot rope on her back so she still can move around if she likes - if it´s on the ground it means she is ground tied and not allowed to move.
So this morning I walked over the yard to the other stable to get Milva her grain. When I walked out the stable I could see her standing half way between the turnout-stable and the other stable. The rope must have slidden off her back and when it hit the ground she stopped - as thought to. When she saw me she gave me a real loud whinneying and a toss with the head. It sounded very much like: "Help, I´m trapped!"
She is too funny.
I´ve booked the flight and hotel for Birmingham now. I´m getting really excited about being a volonter!

No comments:

Post a Comment