Sunday, January 23, 2011

Parelli Connect


I finally made it to Parelli Connect. I signed in the first time in november when I received an email from Parelli about it but haven´t revisited the side until today.
What can I tell you - it´s awesome!!! It´s like an online campus and well worth the computer time. Speaking about computer time. Since my laptop went to laptop heaven I haven´t bought a new one. At home I´m using Shawn´s and then of course I use the computer at work. I have been looking at an Apple laptop and when I do buy one it´s deffinitely going to be an Apple. But, and that´s the thing, I really enjoy being without a computer right now. It gives me more time to read and do other things. Updating my blog and reading my emails and looking for books online and visiting the Parelli webpage already takes alot of time. Honestly I don´t know how people do it. Where do they get the time for everything???
And I mean I really don´t work that many days a month with great hours but still there don´t seem to be enough hours in a day. Timeghosts I guess, and priorities...

No comments:

Post a Comment