Sunday, January 2, 2011

AWW-Moment


I saddled Milva in the ridinghouse today. I have her never tied up when I saddle her, instead I ground tie her so she still has a choice to stay with me or not. After playing the friendly game with the theraflex pad I put the saddle on her. Milva stood 3m away from the saddle and when I picked the saddle up I thought for myself that I should have her put a bit closer to the saddle and while thinking that she sidepassed towards me, stopped with her back exactly next to saddle and I just had to put the saddle on her - smart pony :). I also cinched up the backgirth today and she didn´t show any reaction to it, not to the saddle either for that matter. So all is good. My plan is to play with her all next week to get her more used to the saddle and start sitting on her the week after.

4 comments:

  1. Vad hon är klok den hästen och vältränad förstås annars skulle hon inte göra så. Hon ser fin ut i sin sadel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja, det tycker jag med, klär henne mycket bra!!!

    ReplyDelete