Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Online Play

Milva was all mellow today. I started our playsession with longreining her. When I came in to the ridinghouse there was another girl in who lunged her horse. Usually I don´t like to go in and play if there are other people in the ridinghouse but with her it was ok. She is actually always asking alot of questions about what we are doing.
Longreining went fine. We did follow the trail with walk - stop transitions and then the weave patterns.
After that I switched over to the 45´rope and we played some more with the weave patterns and finished with the circling game. The trotting circles were nice again - with a slack in the rope and she had her head down and stretched her back, trotting with big steps and staying in tact. When I asked her to canter I got some buck in the beginning but then she gave me some nice cantersteps and I quit our session there.
We played for 45min.

No comments:

Post a Comment