Monday, January 24, 2011

Playing Online


Those last couple of days have been really busy. Shawn had birthday last thursday and turned 40. I had to work last weekend - my fourth weekend in a row cause I switched two weekends last summer and now it was payback time. Won´t do that again.
But now everything is back to normal.
I played 60min with Milva online today. My focus was on canter circles and Milva´s focus was on leaping in the air as much as possible. I played on the 45´foot line and started our warm up with weave patterns. They are coming along nicely and I can give her more and more rope. When I started to trott though she took it as an invitation to buck and play.
Our circling game was nice in walk and trott but when I asked dear Milva to canter she just burst from energy and couldn´t hold it back any more so she started to buck - her bucks are pretty impressive, she leaps high up in the air with all four legs and then she kicks high up with her back legs. Hmmm, I can´t see myself sitting those bucks...
Anyway, after a few bucking rounds she had enough and came in to me her head down and looking all calm again. It was like she was saying - phew, I really needed that but now we can talk again. So what was it you wanted from me?
She is so funny!
We did some more circles and I got one nice trott - canter transition and stopped right after that.
I walked her for a little while playing mirror mirror and that was it for today.
Planing to ride tomorrow - but lets see first which side of the corral she wakes up in.

No comments:

Post a Comment