Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Riding Linafina

25min online 10min liberty with Milva, 30min freestyle on Lina Figure 8s and stick to me at liberty. Circling game on the 45', lots of transitions and change of direction. She was very responsive today and really put effort in it. I asked her to canter twice. The first time she was airborne again so I started to buck around as well. Her was face was priceless! The second time she gave me a nice transition but kept an eye on me in case I flip out again. She is so hilarious. I rode on Paulina for 30 minutes, freestyle in walk, trot and canter. I used my NP and it was my first real ride in it in all three gates. I'm so glad I bought it! It's very natural to sit on your balance point on it. I have to shorten my stirrups a bit though the next time. Surprisingly I could ride Lina just with my weight without touching the reins, too cool! I didn't expect that of her really. Also she loved the saddle, she was moving with very long strides and blowing out air alots and she had a positive expression on her face all the time. While riding I concentrated on my balance point and experimented with different postures - to sit wrong and right. It was interesting to see lina' s reaction when sitting on and off the balance point. I watched the rest of the success serie DVD 's. And last night I was up to three o clock in the morning watching clips in the savvy vault. Can't believe my four days off are already over!

No comments:

Post a Comment