Tuesday, March 22, 2011


liberty 30min, online 10min, walk 20min
Plan B today cause the ridinghouse was busy with freejumping. I sneaked in on Malin´s lunchbreak though and played with Milva.
At liberty we played with weave patterns. The first few times it went great and she was very responsive but then she got bored and started to ignore me. She still walked with me though but didn´t think weaving was so important. I played with something different then and when I came back to the weave pattern she was with me again.
We also played with figure 8s again. I´m still fascinated over that she really follows my suggestions. I mean she could leave any time but she still stays and actually puts effort in the different tasks. Amazing!
Close range circles weren´t that close today but she still circled at liberty - another very fascinating thing for me!!
Then we played stick to me over the little fences from the freejumping course. I lowered them alot for Milva - and for me. She is very elegant when she dressages over them. She is deffinitely no jumping horse ;). We went over them in walk and trott.
Online we played with a figure 8s at trott. I haven´t done that for a while and want to prepare her for doing it at liberty.
Undemanding time after our playsession for 1 hour and then we took a 20min walk down the dirtroad. Walking away from the stable I walked in z3 and going home she walked behind me - her choice. She was totally relaxed today even thoug it was blowing quiet a bit. She walked with her head down all the time and stopped on the slightest suggestion. We even had some snuggle time while being on our mission. Usually she doesn´t have time for that cause there are other things to do when we are outside.
The touch-it game is well ankered in her brain cause as soon as she spots some garbage or strange looking things outside she is straight walking towards them and sniffing them - looking at me if I can see her being such a good girl. If I don´t offer her a cookie for it she puts whatever she found in her mouth to make a point and if it is something she can´t put in her mouth - like a big stone she paws it.
Too funny!
Will see if I get ot ride her this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment