Saturday, March 12, 2011

Long Weekend


Finally 4 days off again. I had so many extra shifts and weekends I "owned" people because I switched with them last year that I didn´t have my well deserved 4 days off since the New Year. It feels like I have been at work constantly. I know,I shouldn´t complain because with my schedule I have it better than most people. Who else has twice a month a mini vacation?
This afternoon I´m going to drive Shawn and Johan
to Kastrup. They are going to the Italian Alps for a skitrip. I´m going to pick them up again in a week. Unfortunatelly the laptop is travelling with Shawn because he has to do some studying. Let´s see if I survive a week without internet - except when I´m at work of course.
I have a full schedule for the next days anyway. I´m going to finish watching the Success series and the Horsman´s Apprentice, work on some knots and play and hopefully ride Milva alots and study some theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment