Saturday, March 26, 2011

Paulina & Milva And Another Walk


Thursday: udt, taking Tinker out for the ferrier
Friday: liberty 25min, weave pattern, figure 8, stick to me, spin
Paulina, Marie, Milva and I took another walk today. We walked the same round as last time just this time Marie was walking as well and not riding. It took us exactly 60min of nonstop walking.
Milva was doing super well. She was calm for most of the time. There were a few little thresholds, mostly when we had to walk by a farm or a house but with Lina taking the lead is was no real problem. And it wasn´t that she got scarred it was mostly stopping and looking and waiting if Lina gets eaten or not. But she never hesitated when I asked her to follow me.
At some parts of our walk she was so relaxed that she started to play touch-it by herself again, taking every little plastic bit or paper in her mouth to show me. She really cracks me up with her ideas.
Traffic doesn´t seem to be a big issue. I´m not saying she is traffic save yet but it´s not a big deal for her either. We met several cars, a biker and some big farm machines.
On our way home we had to pass a big farm with lots of chunk and machines outside. I had to prevent Milva of checking out all the chunk. She got a little bit upset because I wouldn´t let her go in and refused to walk on. Probably she was thinking she could earn alots of cookies by sniffing everything in there cause that´s what we do at home. Too funny!
Tomorrow we are going up north to Örebro to pick up an airplane. I have never been up that far north in Sweden and I´m pretty excited about the trip. I´m going to check on Milva when we get back in the evening.

2 comments:

  1. An airplane?

    hope your trip went well : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a nice trip :), we named the airplane Friedhelm, pictures are coming up

    ReplyDelete