Friday, March 18, 2011


Finally watched all episodes from the Horseman´s Apprentice. I never got to watch it online because of my old laptop being sick. It was fun to have a sneak peak behind the curtains and even though it´s not ment to be an instructional DVD I learned a few valuable things by watching it.
15min liberty, 20min online
At liberty we played with figure 8s again, sideways away and towards me, mirror me - my idea was that Milva would mirror my steps and take one step back when I do, we have to play a bit more with that though.
Online we played with transitions again. I got a nice trot - canter transitions and before she could break gait I asked her for a downward transitions and stoped after that.

2 comments:

  1. I've also just finished watching the Horseman's Apprentice DVDs. Made me want to go to Colorado and be an externe for the summer.
    Isabelle
    Parelli Regional Correspondent-Australia

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally agree Isabelle! a friend of mine is there just right now for her externship, it´s going to be interesting to hear what she has to say about it.

    ReplyDelete