Monday, October 19, 2009

Sitting On Milva

I did the 7 games in the ridinghouse again today - with the saddle on and the bit. The new cradle bridle fits her and she looks darn cute in it!
Anita held her while I hung on her for a little while and I was sitting on her for a short little while.
Anna couldn´t make it today which was fine with me. I meet her tomorrow though. Hopefully she can sit on her and walk with Milva a little bit. That´s the only thing I want her to do and as soon as she can sit on Milva in walk and in trott I can sit on her and don´t need her help anymore. I´m concerned that her methods are too far away from Parelli´s principles and it takes alot of energy from my side to explain Milva´s point of view - also because I can see that Anna doesn´t really undestand what I mean. Hopefully Milva behaves so I can take over for full again. It really does not feel good having someone else working with her.
I worked on the trott again. It´s going better on the right hand so we did a nice figure 8 in trott starting off with the right cone. Left hand trott she thinks it´s very difficult so I just did a little bit and rewarded her alots afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment