Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day 9 With Anna

Anna was riding Milva again today. First she walked one round with her checking if the stopping, change of direction and walking is still working - and it did.
She hung on Milva again for a short little time and steared her from above while hanging from the side after that she got on her and was riding her for about 8min.
Milva was almost walking like a pro. She got quickly in balance today and was walking forward with an evenly rhythm - pretty impressing my little girl.
Anna did the same thing as the last few times. Making her stop, unfortunatelly with the reins though but as I said before I can change that quickly, making her go forward and speeding up a little bit.
Anna´s plan is to make her trott the next time. That´s going to be intressting to see!
Oh, one little thing I should mention. The leftbrain introvert Milva is back when it comes to riding as well. I knew she would do that sooner or later - she tried to bite Anna when she got on her. Very slowly and very planned ;). Anna didn´t see it though and obviosly Milva didn´t get her. Little punk!
While riding she was blowing out some air again. Good thing! She was also paying more attention to her surrounding today but still listening to Anna - another very good thing.
The next two days I will play a little bit with her in the ridinghouse - if it´s empty on the weekend. I would like to train a little bit more on the trottingthing before Anna is helping me again.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Little Punk Milva!! I love her! Left-brain horses will try anything to make you feel miserable :)
    She's doing so well though. Soon you'll be riding her bareback and bridleless in the wild! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete