Saturday, October 3, 2009

Bit Training

Sinve I´ve started working evenings again I have to write my blog late in the evening after coming home from work - which means it will often show the date of the next day.
Today - saturday, I was a short time with Milva in the ridinghouse. I put the bit in her again. She still resisted and didn´t like to get it in but well inside she looked fine. Malin thought though that I´ve to shorten the bridle so Milva can´t push it so much around. I don´t agree though. I like the westernstyle more where the horses have no wrinkles in their mouthcurbe - so that´s what I´m going to use on Milva. Plus Parelli has their bits loose in the mouth as well.
Yesterday I was in the ridinghouse as well. Anita was so nice to help me. She borrowed me one of her bits - a black "malm" bit with toungerelease - like the Mylerbit Parelli is using. Milva seemed to like it as well.
We also did some figure 8´s in trott. It´s getting better and better :).
Anita and I had coffe and cake in the ridinghouse while Milva was hanging out with us *I like*

No comments:

Post a Comment