Sunday, October 25, 2009

7 Games

I had the ridinghouse for myself today and decided to work on our 7 games.
Only perfect practise makes perfect like Pat Parelli is saying.
Milva offered to change direction in trott by herself - appearently she thought it was funny and had a blast doing it. Ears forwards and blowing out air like a little dragon. After a while I interrupted it and asked her to trott a nice circle and the punkgirl showed up again.
She is too funny.
The joy of having a leftbrain introvert :)

2 comments:

  1. Good Girl!
    She was angry on me when I took out Orkan for some work. When we took a walked afterwards she was following us on the inside of the fence and gave me "the look" that said “give me back my boyfriend and do it NOW”.
    But I was awful and gave Orkan his food first…..

    ReplyDelete