Friday, November 19, 2010

Parelli shop-aholic


Hi, my name is Marion and I´m a Parelli shop-aholic. I couldn´t resist and had to order the bareback pad and the remaining 6 dvd´s of the Success serie as well this month. After deciding on the Natural Performer I thought I might as well continue my shoping.
And it´s not finished there. After getting home from the stable this morning I received Parelli´s catalog and had to find out that there are some holiday specials and free shipping. Because I just put in my order 2 days ago I gave Parelli UK a call and got to talk to Jenny who was very service minded and super friendly. Because I paid the full price on my order I will get a refund on my next order - which is simply an invitation to shop more ;).
I have laid my eyes on the featherlines for longline driving.
Tomorrow we are finally going to measure Milva for the sadle. To get the right measurement a flexicurve is requested. You also can use a clotheshanger. But everyone who knows me, knows I will not settle for a clotheshanger. If it says a flexicurve - a flexicurve it will be.
Shawn is going to make one for me at his shop tomorrow morning and then he helps me with the measurements. I´m going to put in the order tomorrow evening then which means Parelli saddles might processes it on Monday and maybe, maybe I will get my saddle already next week. IIIIeeeeehhh can´t wait for it!!
Milva and I played some more in the ridinghouse this week, mostly at liberty.

7 comments:

  1. :-)))Hi Marion!
    Hi, my name is Ulrike och I am a Parelli shop-aholic!
    Tack för tipset! Katalogen var i brevlådan, hihi. Handlade lite jag med, hoppas grejerna kommer snabbt! kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej blenda :), who are you? Ulrike - hahaha, jag tänkte väl det ;), vad köpte du?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 st equipment kits och en 22 foot lina, tyvärr var det inte min pad som var billigare :-( men skall beställa den lite senare, det är kul med fraktfritt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trevligt att träffas Anna! Har du ocksa en blog som man kan titta pa? Det är alltid roligt att träffa andra Parelli människor!
    hälsningar från Skåne
    Marion & Milva

    ReplyDelete