Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Measuring & Circling Game


Today and yesterday we continued to play with the circling game. I switched back to the 22-footline and Milva was doing fabulous. I got a nice slack in the rope and her body was arched towards me and she asked alot of questions. We played with change of direction and transitions.
I called yesterday parellisaddles to see if they have the required NP saddle in stock, and yes they do :))). I got to talk to a very nice man who is responsible for the shipping and he was very helpful.
I also called my Parelli instructor Petra who talked me through all the required measurements. This saddle buy is a once in a lifetime thing and I want to make sure I got everything right.
I found alot of information in the old level 2 pack as well and I watched everything about saddling and saddle fitting on the savvy vault and on old Savvy club dvd´s.
So I think I´m well prepared now ;).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome :-) !!!!!!!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)))
    thanks for all your help Petra!!
    Have a nice weekend over there!

    ReplyDelete