Sunday, November 28, 2010

Let It Snow

I haven´t been doing much with Milva the last 5 days besides spending 1,5 hour of undemanding time with her while she was eating her extra hay outside the pasture. It has been snowing like crazy here and I had to leave for work a bit earlier to get there in time. You never know if the danish people are cleaning the roads or not - yesterday night they hadn´t and it took me 40min to get to the ferry instead of 20min. I´m sure glad I drive a SUV I can tell ya.
Looking forward to 2 days off now and to play with my pony. The featherlines arrived on friday and I´m thinking of longreining Milva tomorrow.
Hold your thumbs that my saddle arrives next week!

3 comments:

  1. I've only used the feather lines one time because a friend of mine had them, but I LOVED them. I can not wait to buy a pair. I would probably even use them as my new 22 foot line.

    I look forward to hearing about how your new saddle works out. I need new saddle myself right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about what you think of the feather lines, too! Please report!

    Best, BuffaloBill

    ReplyDelete
  3. What saddle are you planing on getting? Mine still hasn´t arrived but I expect it every day now.
    I LOVE the featherlines! Well worth the money BufalloBill. It makes longreining so much easier. They don´t come with a carabiner though so you have to buy them extra. I stole mine from Shawn´s climbing equipment, better replace them before he goes iceclimbing ;).

    ReplyDelete