Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Bluegrass & Snow & Hot Coffe & Fresh Buns


I love the wintertime and all the snow! Feels like heaven to me!
We bought a radio last weekend were you can listen to all kind of radiostations around the world online. It´s super fun. So now I can listen to Ottawa Valley Heritage Radio while having my morning coffe. It´s a radiostation that plays mostly bluegrass and country - have to get tuned in for my western saddle ;). And I totally love to listen to the traffic announcements. "There was an accident on Black Bay Road in Petawawa..." Oh, I know where that is...:))). Isn´t it nice when such small things can make your day. I don´t mean the accident of course.
Off to the stable now to longrein my pony. Glad for my new winterjacket from Pikeur I bought yesterday. It sure will keep me warm now.

5 comments:

  1. Haha, vad kul, Markus brukar också lyssna mycket på utländskt radio via internet, just nu är det från Irland ;-))
    Vad är det för nån radio???
    Nu blir det allvar med sadeln, den är verkligen på väg, wow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. radion ær vit och så ær den heller inte så stort. det fanns en fin från philips men den var jætte stort och du har ju sett vår lilla køck - inte mycket plats dær ;). vi brukade också lyssnar øver internet men via laptop, tycker det låter bættre med en riktig radio och så går det snabbare att hitta stationer också. men ingen aning vad det ær før mærke men den finns på hifi klubben.
    juuuuu sadeln ær på væg nu :))))) iiiiiehhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bluegrass, snow, hot coffee and buns... What could be better?
    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving Petra! I sure love the stove of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, too, but it burns 3 times the amount of wood than our other stove in the new house. That's why we have a mountain of split wood in the front yard. All split by hand by Dennis. I can't even pick up the axe he uses, never mind swing it :-)

    Petra

    ReplyDelete