Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birmingham in April, Anyone Wanna Come With Me?


I´m planing on going to Birmingham in April - once more. Anyone wanna come with me?
Planing on staying at Stoneleigh Lodge again. The rooms are nice there, price is reasonable and the food is good.
Hopefully there will be another Gold Summit as well, according to the Parelli office in the Uk there will be none though. Oh well, we will see, maybe they are changing their mind again.
Undemanding time with Milva today. Spending 30 minutes with your horse is better than nothing. But somehow I still have a bad conscious if I don´t play with her or spend more time with her.

7 comments:

  1. Enjoy! I am jealous.... :-)

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww you live in Parelli Paradise every day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I do :-) still would like to go to the NEC :-) :-)
    By the way, you must be a real "book rat", I can't believe how many books are on your list... I listened to Tribal Leadership, Delivering Happiness and Outliers over the last month, but only because I spend so much time in my car. No time to read at home :-)

    Petra Christensen
    Parelli 2Star Junior Instructor
    Parelli Central

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read on the way from and to work - it´s a 20min ferry ride to get to Denmark. And when the weather was better I read while Milva is eating her hay. I LOVE books. I can´t wait to buy a house/farm so I can have my own bookroom.
    It would be super fun if you could come to the NEC - can´t you go with the Parelli´s?
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm hoping to go as a volunteer. :)

    Joanna
    http://www.vildhast.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! we might get to meet at last! Although it is the week before my wedding so i may be a little frazzled by then lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joanna - where are you going to stay?
    Jo - yeah for your wedding :)))). Congratulation on that one! I sure hope we finally meet in April!!
    xox

    ReplyDelete