Friday, November 5, 2010

Another Stormy Day In Skåne


When I decided to move to Skåne no mentioned to me that it´s constantly blowing here. Helsingborg isn´t called the city of wind for nothing. The positive side is that Milva is getting more and more windproof.
We played with liberty and online today. In liberty we did weavepatterns, sideways away and towards me, figure 8, stick to me with transitions, back up and spinning. Milva is getting so eager to please and wants to do everything at once. I really have to watch my bodylanguage cause she is reacting to the tiniest movement of me.
When she is tuned in a little phase 1 is enough. Which of course is super cool but it also makes me think about how often we are not aware of our bodylanguage - maybe because we are destracted by our stablecollegues or tired or just not aware of how sensitive our horses actually are.
Well the session today was sure an eyeopener. The thing is, I always knew how sensitive she is but I think I just didn´t quite understand the importance of it.
Sometimes she must feel I scream at her with my bodylanguage.
Talking about having a big Aha-moment.
In online we played with level 3 and 4 tasks.
Last day at work and then 4 days off :)). Lots of stable time coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment