Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Driving Game From Zone 5

aka longreining. Milva was still tired today but not as much as she was yesterday. Still can´t tell if she is lame or not. It´s hard to tell if she is acting like a lbi and not wanting to trott.
Katharina was riding in the ridinghouse while I was in there. She roder her new horse and I think she wasn´t too impressed that I was in there as well.
I started with the driving game in zone 5 today. I put the 22 foot line on her and walked behind her. First she was confused what I wanted but smart as she is she figured it out real quick. We did follow the rail while I was going behind her. I think that was a good start for preparing her for saturday. Anna want´s to long rein her to see how she is reacting with the rein.
I also tried some figure 8s in trott again. But today she was really not up for it at all. I didn´t want to push her either so instead I quit and spend some undemanding time with her.
I took her out grazing for 10min after it. I think she misses our grazing time and so do I.

No comments:

Post a Comment