Saturday, October 17, 2009

New Bit And 7 Games

I put the new bit on Milva today. It seems to be a little bit big and thick but she didn´t protest and kept her mouth quiet. At least it doesn´t pinch her in the mouth. I wonder if I should get her the C1 for later on. What I like on the Myler bits is that they are not so thick.
After talking to Sue in Canada last weekend I played the 7 games in order today. She got the tip from Kate Vandergragt who studied with Larry Steward for 2 years. I met Kate 2 years ago threw Sabine. Sue told me to play the 7 games in order - I guess it makes sense. I did do that in the beginning but I don´t want the games to become a job that´s why I started to mix them up or just did a few of them.
Friendly game went fine. I did some helicopter from z3.
Porcupie game went ok. It´s still easier to move her forquarters to the left. Moving her to right is much more difficult. With the hindquarters I have to make her more spin - and not doing a circle. Sophie told me that.
Yoyo game is going well now - even on liberty.
I was surprised though that she had a threshold doing the squeezing game between me and the ridinghouse wall - must remind her on my fall I guess cause she never had a threshold there before.
Circling game in trott we still have to work on. Lbi what more can I say.
Sidewards game she is getting very hm...exuberant I guess you could say. She really really likes to do it - I think because of the carrots afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment