Thursday, October 15, 2009

Undemanding Time

I thought Milva needed some undemanding time today - and so did I. After brushing her we went to the harvested oatfield and I let her graze there. She really enjoyed it and I sware that she was smiling and having a happy face.
It´s getting cold here already. The weatherforecast predicted snow on friday and -2 tonight. Hopefully my little baby can sleep inside.
Before I left today she was laying down sleeping in the stable. It was too cute! Paulina was also inside - stealing silage from Magica´s herd. Orkan was standing in the middle of the door. He was blocking the whole door so the other two geldings couldn´t come in - I think he did it so Milva could sleep without getting disturbed. Awwwww
I´m going to try the new bit tomorrow and maybe put the saddle on her.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to read that Milva is starting to accept even Anna’s way of working with here. I’m also proud of my little prince that he takes care of his girls so they can sleep well. I hope the snow keeps away and the temperature is raising again to at least 10 degree.
    Keep up the good work and you know that Orkan is always helping you if he can.

    ReplyDelete