Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Evening Play



pictures taken by Anita

I rode Orkan this evening. Orkan is a lbe and loves new things. He was totally awesome, very attentive, positive and soft. With no doubt I could have filmed our freestyle level 2 audition tonight, with a little bit of practice level 3 freestyle shouldn´t be a big deal either.
I would like to get a little bit better response with the backing up and sideways, but other than that we nailed it. We cantered as well and walked over a plastic tarp and jumping is no problem.
I still love the Natural Performer but I still need some time to get used to it. I rode english my whole life after all and my last saddle - the Bated Innova was super soft to sit in so the NP feels slightly hard.
Liberty with Milva was awesome as well. I asked for trott canter transitions in my homemade round corall and she did it - of course. Such a super smart pony.
Liberty figure 8s are going well as well, she even trotted a few steps today while doing them. Her face expression is not the most positive I have to admit though, but oh well, we will get that fixed as well with the time.
After we fed the horses their evening hay another girl was in the ridinghouse with her big competition horse walking over the plastic tarp :) - lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Ni var jätteduktiga och efter att ha sett några level 2 och lever 3 videor så tror jag att ni kommer att klara det utan problem. När han bara förstått vad du menar att han ska göra, han tyckte det riktigt kul i dag.
    Hoppning lär ju inte vara något problem för Orkan har har en viss talang på det.

    ReplyDelete