Friday, November 11, 2011

Myth, Religion and Ritual


that´s what I´ve been studying this afternoon. I started this course at Gotland´s University this week - it´s a long distance studying course. I applied for it last spring just for fun and this week I got an email from the university letting me know I got in and that it started this week. First assignment was due today.
Gotta love Sweden for their free education system. Still hanging tuff with my other courses as well. Because I signed up for them and I got in I will finish them and it will give me a nice boost in my nursing degree. I have to admit though that I took the water a little bit over my head. Like jeez, what was I thinkin, I´m super woman or what? But stubborn as I am I will finish them, I will I will.... so those Parelli dvd´s have to wait in the shelf until it´s their turn.

3 comments:

  1. Wooo hoo super woman, you can do it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes, that´s a real LBI, we finish what we start!!!! :-) Good luck, superwoman! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den där kursen ser ut att kunna vara superintressant! Lycka till!

    ReplyDelete