Saturday, November 5, 2011

All You Need Is Love


picture from my "All you need is love serie". Took some videos is as well. We´ll gonna shoot another serie of pictures in a few weeks.
Gearing up for our liberty edition. Planing on taping it next sunday, but let´s see what Milva has to say about it. Our schedules not always match ;).
I have so much to do right now and should feel stressed about it. Instead I decided to slow way down and do every little thing with precision and thouroughly, taking time for it and paying attention to all little signs.
Following Elisabeth´s example and started with yoga again. Wow, I´m sure all thight and it´s high time to loosen up.
Playing friendly game with my saddle today - speak, I looked if it´s still there. And yes it is :). Some approach and retreat from my side and that was it for today. So maybe tomorrow I´ll dust it off.
I made this little plan in my backhead about starting to ride after our liberty adition is done. But I think it needs some more approach and retread first.

2 comments:

  1. Det där fotot är alldeles fantastiskt härligt som sagt. Roligt att du också ska yoga igen :) Själv approachar och retreatar jag en hel del när det gäller ridningen på gossen. Satte på sadel idag men det höll på att sluta tokigt för den for fram på manken och han började bocka ;) Inte savvy av mig.. men glad att det gick bra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, vilken bild!!! Mycket vackra båda två!!!

    ReplyDelete