Wednesday, November 9, 2011


Finally 5 days off again. It sure has been another busy weekend at work. I have to change my routines again to squeeze in more Milva time when I work my five days. The last five days looked like this - feeding breakfast, mucking out, changing water in all three turn out stables, preparing hay bags for our horses, fixing Milva´s hooves, scratching, a bit of grazing and maybe a little walk and around 10 minutes of liberty every day. But that was all the playtime we had. Then home, eating lunch and scooting to work. Sure some busy 5 days.
Today I mucked out all three turnout stables and told Malin that from now on I can take care of all three turnoutstables every wednesday so she got some more time to take care of all her competition horses. Plus I figured it would do me good to have an all horse morning once a week.
Played with Milva some as well and think we are gonna tape the liberty audition this Sunday - if the riding house is not busy in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment