Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Importance Of Undemanding Time


or well, that´s my excuse for just chilling out with the Munch. I have to admit we are not getting much done lately. It´s seems to be that as soon summer arrives in Sweden (well, we had 1 week of summer and that´s probably it for this year ;) ), I start to slow down, feeling like Ferdinand the bull, smelling flowers, watching the clouds,.... I´m definitely more effective in the wintertime. Munch pony doesn´t mind though. I think she is right on the page there with me ;).
I´m taking her grazing 1 - 2 hours every morning while I read a book - yes, even in the rain and storm - swedish summer, that it is.
The farier was here last thursday and she was behaving like a super star, didn´t move at all and volonteerd to give all four hoves, standing with her head low, totally relaxed and now and then she would turn her head to check out what the farier was up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment