Thursday, May 31, 2012

Parelli Play Evening


Yesterday we had our weekly Parelli Play evening again. This time it was only Patricia with her lovely friesian mare Tinka and me.
I brought my Parelli ball in the arena to play with it and to get Milva used to have it on her back.
As you can see in the picture it was not a big deal for Tinka and for her it was the first time to meet the ball.
Milva was a bit of a drama queen though. We have played with the ball alot before and she is kicking it around and I can bounce it around her and roll it around her. There was a little bit of a thresh hold on her left side but we worked it through.
I tried to have it on her back as well but that was too much for her so we need to play with that some more.
Besides the ball I longreined her in all three gaites. It totally rocks to canter behind her!

1 comment: