Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stick To Me In W/T/C


I totally love all those pictures Johan took! An awesome, professional camera, linse, tripod and a good eye for the perfect shot makes all the difference! Also, he is always willing to come - early mornings when it had - 20 outside or late evenings, even though he has to get up early next morning to leave for work. We sure have the perfect neighbour - and I do think he likes my cooking...lol
Yesterday, Anita and I spent 2 hours of undemanding time with the ponies. We sat in the sun and let the horses graze between two pastures.
Today I took her grazing in the morning, asked her for one lay down in the sand paddock and then played a short session of circling game with one flying lead change.
I know now why the flying leadchanges didn´t work for a while. When I asked her to change direction in canter I put my energy so much down so she would slow down and trot instead of maintaing gate.
It always works best if I just do things without thinking and analyzing too much.
I guess the flying leadchanges came just too easy to us and that´s why I started to over analyze them and trying to figure out why it worked so easy.
Today I was just going with the flow and waited for what happened, and see there - it works again - dah!

5 comments:

  1. Underbar bild! Härligt med goda grannar och god mat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures! It's fun having someone that knows what there are doing take pictures of you and your horses. Some of the pictures on my blog are from a friend that takes amazing pictures. She put Chiclet in a photo book she was using to help get her business going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha, herrliche Frisur ihr beiden :-)nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, herrliche Frisur ihr beiden :-)nice shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja, schließ mich an, ein Super-Bild!

    ReplyDelete