Saturday, June 30, 2012

Breakfast In Bed


That´s how I met the horses this morning. Lina is missing cause she slept in the stable instead.
I sat next to Milva for about 10min before she decided to wake up and when she did she gave me a deep whinney. I fed her some oats while she laid down and she stayed down for another 5 minutes, completly relaxed.
I put the 45´ on her and got my carrot stick and took her to the ridinghouse, fed her some more cookies gave her some scratches and left again and took her grazing combined with 10min of stick to me over cavalettis.
25min passenger lesson on Orkan, using my bareback pad, around the pasture. Yesterday I rode him 20min - passenger lesson.
On the way to the stable I listened to an awesome Parelli audio. I think it was the one from May. Got to listen to it again and write down some information about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hej låter härligt, hoppas allt är bra med er.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete