Monday, June 25, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away

another one of Johan´s pic. I love the colours in those pictures!
Not much new on the horsey front. Very unlike me I made a very short trip to the stable today, only to check on the critters, gave Milva some extra hay and left again.
My beloved Scooty decided to break down yesterday when I was about to scoot home from work - at 10.00 p.m. The downside of working in another country - like me in Denmark, is, that it can get pretty complicated to get home in the middle of the night. All the pouring rain didn´t make it any more fun either.
One of the reason why I love my job so much are my amazing collegues! When one of them found out that I was stranded, she immediately called her husband, without telling me - they live 40km from our work, and he came in the middle of the night to lend me their car so I could get home and he drove home with my collegue. Gotta love them!!!
As a typical sagitarious I thought a little bit of rest, some more gas and oil would fix Scootys problem - like with horses, a bit of undemanding time, some carrots and hay. Needless to say it did not...lol...
Now I´m looking forward to an adventerous trip home tonight, using train, ferry and bus.

5 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your transportation issues but the comparison to giving horses undemanding time sure did make me laugh. What, it didn't work? Darn! haha :) Love following your adventures with Milva and your life adventures as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a good time for sagittariuses' cars at the moment, huh? Mine broke down too last week, in the middle of nowhere on a Friday night!

    Undemanding time did not help, either ;-) .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kunde den attans S inte haft sin breakdown förra veckan när min gamla bil var ledig. Nu är den på väg till Norge. Behöver du låna bil?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That´s why I hate cars and things like that.... stackars dig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very blond approach from my side, ey ;). Scooty is up and running again. Shawn came to rescue and fixed it - the problem was some dirt on the sparkblug.
    Hope you car works again!

    ReplyDelete