Saturday, May 19, 2012

Renting Our Own Stable

I haven´t been updating my blog in the last week cause I wasn´t quit sure where this was going.
It sure has been a rollercoster of emotions and I think I got and Ulcer in the last week and I sure had some sleepless nights.
Once more the stableowner screamed like hell at me last Sunday and this time I just felt it was enough.
Well, I felt like that for a long time but didn´t dare to take the step to actually move.
Today we looked at two stables and I decided to rent one of them - hopefully together with one of my best friends and maybe another girl we know.
If not, then I will need a second horse cause clearly Milva can´t live by herself.
The stable is adorable!! Of course it´s a turnoutstable and the pastures are really big! There are also 2 (+2 more) boxes with french doors.
The couple that owns the little farm seems to be very nice and easy going. Of course you never know but that´s a risk you have to take if you don´t own your own property.
There is also a paddock on the farm we can use and a ridinghouse opposite the street and another one 10min away - on horseback, we can buy an annualy ridinghouse card there.
The farm is surrounded by pastures full with horses and small barns everywhere. It´s like a little horse village.
I´m gonna go there again on Wednesday to sign the contract and show it to Shawn.
I don´t have a contract in the stable I´m in now which in theory would mean I could move anytime.
I wanna do things right though and will give the stable owner notice by the end of this month, then pay double rent for one month on both stables and move Milva as soon as we have fixed up the other stable and as soon as I know if the other girls are moving in with us or if I need to get a second horse.
Phew!!!!

6 comments:

  1. ja det tror jag också - eller jag hoppas det. som det ser ut just nu så blir vi kankse 4 iaf :))). det skulle vara så himmla kul før alla 4 hæstar kænner varandra och ær kompisar men vi får se....
    iaf ær det helt sækert att en annan tjej føljar med så jag slippar køpa en hæst till...;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it! Know one knows how to take care of your horse like you do and it is best for your mental sanity and to have the confidence to keep progressing in the program without worrying about what people think! It sounds like a dream, I would love to find a place of my own. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Sounds awesome! I wish I could join the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone! That sure does sound perfect! I can't wait to see pictures!! So excited for both you and Milva!! :)

    ReplyDelete