Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Joy Of Being An Left Brain Introvert

you know what I´m talking about - stubborn, willfullness,...and no, I´m not talking about Milva this time ;).
First of all, thanks for all your nice comments! You truly are my Savvy Sisters!!
I´ll better start with letting the cat out of the sack and tell you that we probably are not moving....
Yesterday evening I called the stable owner to let her know that I will move and then my stomache pain started and I had another sleepless night doing lots of thinking and more  researching about horses nutrition - that´s where the whole problem started.
It didn´t have anything to do with me doing Parelli in a traditional competition stable.  People around me have realized along time ago that there is no use in discussing that certain topic with me and I´m pretty confident when it comes to my Parelli journey so I´m not giving in, not even a little bit...lol...
No, the whole thing started because I didn´t agree with the stable owners view about horses nutrition which from her point of view is influenced by her economy, which really is nothing of my concern.
People should realize in an early stage of a conversation though that it is no use to discuss with a left brain introvert who has all the facts straight and has done a thorough research ;).
This morning she came to me and we had a long heart to heart discussion and I have come to the solution to not move - for now anyway.  I mean you never know what the future brings - actually I do know what it will bring but that´s worth a different post (a big shared farm with 3 houses to live in - shared horse community).
I think she was a bit shocked that more people had agreed to move with us and our conversation today was level headed - it certainly was not like that last sunday, not from her side anyway. Well, we will give it another try anway. I mean, I do love the facilities and it´s pretty comfortable. She even promised me to fix up the round corall for us so we actually can use it and some other things... time will show if it was only sweet talk or of she walks the talk.
I said that we probably are not moving, meaning if Milva´s herd decides to move Milva will follow with the herd. I mean they are her family and friends...
I still love the other stable though and the energy that surrounded it...and I´m also sad that Cornelia is still gonna move her two horses next weekend. I will miss them terrible and I sure will miss her on our Parelli Play days....but you never know....
Yesterday evening I had an interesting conversation with one our our 1* instructors here from Sweden. I told her that I don´t know when we will film our level 4 audition after the move because Milva gets so right brain and unconfident in new environments and with the move and everthing... her comment was - right brain - you mean Milva or yourself.
Right on the point!
Needless to say that our playsessions this week were horrible as well. She didn´t wanna stay with me at liberty and left me all the time and there was no way she would do a flying leadchange. Well, I can´t blame her. I wouldn´t have liked to play with me this week either. Horse - Mirror, japp, I got it....

3 comments:

  1. Jag tror och hoppas att det blir en bra lösning för dig och Milva tillslut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear that! I know you probably have already heard it, but everything happens for a reason :). Stay positive and who knows what the future will bring! It is all a part of the journey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tänk om allt hade varit svart och vitt för då hade vi haft det så mycket lättare. Jag är glad att Orkan kan fortsätta bo med alla sina tjejer som herre på täppan!

    ReplyDelete