Monday, May 7, 2012

Wohooo Flying Leadchange On Both Leads :))

Undemanding time in the weekend with 1 hour of grazing. I just didn´t have the time nor the engergy to get a playsession in. A day just doesn´t have enough hours, especially when I have to work.
Today we played for 10minutes online and grazed for 1,5 hours. I had to wait for the ridinghouse to be empty and then I didn´t have more than 10min to play with her either way.
I warmed up with one lap of transitions each way, one lap of canter both direction and then I asked her for her first leadchange from the right to the left, which she also did only then she couldn´t hold her hooves still and had to buck and speed around me to flop on the ground behind me and there she waited, sitting down and I sware - smiling all over her face. Of course I couldn´t resist and had to give her cookies ;).
I asked her again to canter - right lead, actually she offered it, took a step back and she changed direction and lead :), continuing in a very relaxed and balanced canter so I thought I give it a try, stepped back again and she changed direction and lead - ears forwards and all proud of herself :)).
I quit there right now and rewarded with lots of scratches and cookies!
Best munsh pony ever!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is so awesome!!! Level 4 here you guys come!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Love when things like that happen...good for you!

    ReplyDelete