Thursday, May 10, 2012

My Horse Is Way Too Smart For Me - And Left Me Very Confused....

Playing with flying leadchange again today. Which worked fine so far, we even could get them with the 45´on the ground.
Canter on phase one, 1 step backwards - change of direction from her side and then she would do a flying lead change - both leads worked now.
Except today she would skip the change of direction!!!!
She would canter I would take a step backwards and she would do a flying leadchange on the circle, cantering one stride in counter canter and taking a flying lead change back.
What you mean dominant left brain introvert ;)?
While I stood there still flabbergasted she came in the circle, ears forwards, licking her lips and chewing and yawning. Oh my, oh my.....
Gotta sleep on that one. I´m still confused I have to admit....

1 comment: